Monday, February 12, 2007

The teacher's training






















I'm soooo excited -- my first blog in my entire life!!! I guess the help button does really come handy when you couldn't figure out how to post a photo. So, here I am browsing the bikramyoga website & the next teacher's traning will be held in Hawaii!!!! I love Hawaii (was just there a week ago) -- this is definitely one of the most AMAZING places I've ever been. I fell in love with the LAVA & pineapples & holo holo IN.& the simplicity of life...reminds me so much of my country, the Philippines...Sooooo, I am writing my FIRST blog to remind me of my dream(S)....yes, I want to be a yoga teacher. I dream of traveling all over the world & teaching in different countries. My friend recently graduated from the teacher's training and I understand how much time, discipline, perseverance, patience (& money...yep - $6,000!!) this training will entail. In the end, it's all worth it. Yoga keeps me balance in my life. Like my title, Prana is very important in yoga. It is the sum total of all latent forces, which are hidden in men, and which lie everywhere around us. Heat, light, electricity, magnetism are all the manifestations of Prana. It is related to mind; through mind, it is related to the will; through the will, it is related to the individual soul, and through this to the Supreme Being. Sometimes, in life we forget to breathe & smell the roses....Yes, I will learn how to breathe....Yes, I Love Yoga & I Love Life....and of course keeping in mind my favorite mantras "Lock Your Knees & Yes, I CAN!" :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I really hope your dreams will cometrue. Actually I am pretty sure this will happen. But just in case I am Xing my fingers for you. BTW ... welcome to the blogsphere ... I am sure you will be a star here as well ... Lots of Love ... XA

TiNa said...

Thank you for the well wishes and for introducing me to the blogsphere...now I'm addicted to it. I'm very happy! :)